1. A social security card for EACH family member
2. Every taxpayer must bring their picture ID
3. W-2 forms for all jobs worked in 2019
4. Bank routing and account number to direct deposit your refund. Voided checks
work best. Refunds may be placed in more than one account.
5. Child care provider name, address, and tax ID number
6. A copy of last year’s tax return may be needed.
7. Any document or information about money you have received from the IRS or
8. All 1099 forms for other income, if any
9. Any other tax related documents you have received
10. Form 1095-A if you received the Premium Tax Credit to help pay health insurance
If you have Pennsylvania local tax reported on your W2, it is your responsibility to
file the Local tax return. VITA cannot electronic file the PA local tax return.
If a “Non-Maryland” state tax return need preparing, please let us know
Free tax return prepared and electronic filing of Federal and State income tax returns by the VITA IRS certified team.
Saturdays, February 1 through March 28, 2020
10:30 AM to 2:30 PM
For additional information call 410-336-0398 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please No Business Tax Returns. This site will be closed February 29, 2020 or if there are inclement weather conditions.
Fairview AME Church
2328 High Point Road, Forest Hill, MD 21050
Prepare for an afternoon Colored By God's Warm Embrace. The Presbury-Amos Women's Missionary Society presents a Rainbow Tea. The afternoon promises to be filled with fellowship and fun.
Afternoon Tea is a light meal composed of sandwiches (usually cut delicately into 'fingers'), scones with clotted cream and jam, sweet pastries and cakes.
Tickets are $30.00. Please contact the following members for more information:
Wear your bestest hat to win a prize in the Best Hat Contest!