1. A social security card for EACH family member
2. Every taxpayer must bring their picture ID
3. W-2 forms for all jobs worked in 2019
4. Bank routing and account number to direct deposit your refund. Voided checks
work best. Refunds may be placed in more than one account.
5. Child care provider name, address, and tax ID number
6. A copy of last year’s tax return may be needed.
7. Any document or information about money you have received from the IRS or
8. All 1099 forms for other income, if any
9. Any other tax related documents you have received
10. Form 1095-A if you received the Premium Tax Credit to help pay health insurance
If you have Pennsylvania local tax reported on your W2, it is your responsibility to
file the Local tax return. VITA cannot electronic file the PA local tax return.
If a “Non-Maryland” state tax return need preparing, please let us know
Free tax return prepared and electronic filing of Federal and State income tax returns by the VITA IRS certified team.
Saturdays, February 1 through March 28, 2020
10:30 AM to 2:30 PM
For additional information call 410-336-0398 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please No Business Tax Returns. This site will be closed February 29, 2020 or if there are inclement weather conditions.
Join us as we praise the Lord!
Union UMC, Swan Creek, Aberdeen, Maryland
St. James UMC, Federal Hill, Maryland
Voices of Trinity
Trinity AMEZC, Delta, Pennsylvania
River of Life Church Christian Fellowship, Bel Air, Maryland
Ray of Hope Mens Choir
Ray of Hope Baptist Church, Randallstown, Maryland
Providence UMC, Elkton, Maryland
St. James UAMEC, Darlington, Maryland
Gospel Tabernacle Choir
Gospel Tabernacle Church, Havre de Grace, Maryland
St. James AME Choir
615 Green St., Havre de Grace, Maryland
1 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
2 Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
3 Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
5 For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.